Sunday, July 19, 2009

2009 Dennis Family Reunion Pics

The cooks - the most important people.

The men in my life - my husband Eric, my dad David, and my brother Dustin.


My 1st cousin Marlee playing right field and worrying about her tan.

My 2nd cousin Nick and I decided to trade sunglasses.



The 3rd generation of the Dennis family. A generation that my mom and aunts would like me to contribute. Also, notice all the blonde hair. This is somewhat of a trademark of the Dennis family so when I showed up with red hair I got a lot of stares.


My second cousin Henry Hance. He was so excited about his new t-shirt that his Aunt Sherry had got him. He is currently batteling cancer and enduring some tough chemo treatments.



No, you are not seeing things. That is me playing 3rd base. I also made a cake and cookies for the day, very out of the ordinary.



My aunt Janice and her grandson Henry. Janice is somewhat of a local celebrity. Not only was she validictorian but she is the reigning Ms. Dandridge.



Dustin having a good time at short.



Eric and I in between innings.




Dustin and Sarah hanging out in the dug out.




Jake, my 2nd cousin, is ready to hit a homerun.





Yes, that is me batting. For the record, I got a single.




Eric having fun. Shh! Don't tell anyone.

My 2nd cousin Ashley was our team's pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment